4-6-1 Shirokane-dai, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8639, Japan
Human Genome Center, the Institute of Medical Science, the University of Tokyo
Access from the nearest station
- AShirokanedai station of Namboku Line or Mita Line. Costs: 160 yen from Meguro.
- BFrom east exit of JR Meguro station of Yamanote Line , 15 minutes by walk.
From east exit of JR Meguro station of Yamanote Line, take the bus (No.93) for Ooi-keibajo and get off at Shirokanedai-eki-mae bus stop. Costs: 200 yen.
From east exit of JR Meguro station of Yamanote Line, take the bus (No.77) for Sendagaya or bus (No.86) for Shinbashi and get off at Todai-Ikaken-Byoin-Nishimon bus stop. Costs: 200 yen.
- CFrom Shinagawa Station, take bus (No.93) for Meguro and get off at Shirokanedai-eki-mae bus stop. Costs: 200 yen.
- DFrom Hiroobashi bus stop near Hiroo station of Hibiya Line, take the bus (No.77, 86) for Meguro and get off at Todai-Ikaken-Byoin-Nishimon bus stop. Costs: 200 yen.
- 1A building of the multidisciplinary research
- North: Laboratory of Genome Technology
- South: Laboratory of Molecular Medicine (Professor: Tatsuhiro Shibata)
- North: Laboratory of Functional Analysis in silico (Professor: Kenta Nakai)
- South: Laboratory of DNA Information Analysis (Professor: Satoru Miyano)
- 2Human Genome Center
- Department of Public Policy （Professor: Kaori Muto）
- Laboratory of Sequence Analysis (Professor: Satoru Miyano)
- Laboratory of Genome Database
- 3Human Genome Center (Old building)
Access of Airport
From Haneda Airport to Shinagawa station
・Keikyu Line : 40 min. 400 yen.
Take Keikyu Line for Shinagawa. From Shinagawa station, see C).
From Narita Airport
・Keisei Line : 2 hours, 1150 yen. Take a Limited express for Oshiage. The Keisei Line become the Asakusa Subway Line from Oshiage. Transfer at Mita station (A08/I04) to platform 3 of the Mita Line. Get off at Shirokanedai (I02/N02).
・Keisei Line : 1 hour 45 min., 1250 yen. Take a Limited express or Skyliner (you will need an extra 920 yen) for Nippori. Transfer to the Yamanote Line and get off at Meguro station. From Meguro station, see B).
・JR line(JR): 1 hour 30 min., 3110 yen Take a Narita express for Shinagawa. Note, some trains do not stop at Shinagawa station, so please confirm their route before boarding. From Shinagawa station, see C).